Last Updated: 05/01/2023
- Conditions to Use the Website. Your permission to use the Website is conditioned upon your agreement that you:
- are at least 13 years old;
- will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any manner without our prior written consent;
- will provide accurate information when creating your account or registering for the website;
- will not use the Website for any commercial purposes other than the specific commercial activities contained on the Website and will not use it to obtain data or personal information about any other users or to solicit other users or advertisers;
- are solely responsible for any content provided by you on the Website, including but not limited to any discussion posts, profile information, links and pictures including the ownership of any licenses or rights necessary to use the work of others and will not submit any copyrighted materials or work subject to other’s proprietary rights;
- agree we have the right to remove any and/or all of your content and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
- Links to Other Sites. We may have links to third-party websites that are not owned, controlled or operated by us. We do not assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any other websites or their owners. We are not endorsing or recommending any other websites, products or services by the simple inclusion of a link to another website. If you choose to access a third-party link it is at your own risk.
- Liability for Acts of Advertisers. You waive and release us, our officers, directors, representatives, employees and agents and all of our parent companies, affiliates, related companies and their officers, directors, representatives, employees and agents from, any claims, liabilities, damages, or injury arising from or related to any act or omission of any of the advertisers and/or any goods and/or services provided in connection therewith. Likewise, we make no representations, endorsements, warranties regarding the merchantability, suitability, reputation, professionalism or any other warranties of any kind whatsoever regarding any advertise on the Website..
- Promotions, Sweepstakes and other Contests. We reserve the right to, on occasion, offer special promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes intended to provide you an incentive to use or promote the Website or engage with advertisers or others associated with the Website. The applicable rules will be posted on the Website in or near the description of each such promotion. We reserve the right to interpret the rules related to any such promotion, contest or sweepstakes in our sole discretion, and you hereby agree to our interpretation.
- Product Descriptions. We make great effort to put accurate product information, descriptions and images on the Website, but will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information made available. The description of products are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion.
- Modifications. Prices for our services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of our services.
- Tax. If required by law, tax will be collected from a user at the time of purchase..
- Payment for Services. Full payment for services are made upon placing an order..
- Method of Payment. We accept the following methods of payment: Credit card.
- Discretion. We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any services made on this site is void where prohibited.
- Refund Policy. We want you to be satisfied with our services. If you feel there was a problem with the services you received, please refer to our Refund Policy posted here: https://www.appalachianpartyrentals.com/rentalagreement
- General Maintenance. We may make the website unavailable for periods of time for general maintenance. The length of such unavailability will be kept to a minimum, but we offer no guaranty as to a length of time the website may be unavailable. We are not liable for any issue that may arise from such unavailability.
- Disclaimers of Warranty. We provide the Website and the related goods and services "as is", “where is”, and "as available." We make no express and/or implied warranties or guarantees about the Website, the goods and services described thereon or the Advertisers. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, VENDORS, AND THE MERCHANTS WHO ADVERTISE WITH US DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE AND SERIVCES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED. WE IN NO WAY GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, IS ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. WE DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, (A) ANY ENDORSEMENT OF OR LIABILITY FOR CONTENT AND HYPERLINKS; (B) INACCURACY, INCOMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICES; (C) THE TRANSMISSION OF VIRUSES OR THE OCCURRENCE OF DATA CORRUPTION; AND (D) DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF THE TRANSMISSION, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES, OR CIRCUMSTANCES OVER WHICH THE ORGANIZATION HAS NO CONTROL.
- In connection with the foregoing release, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542 (and any similar provision in any other jurisdiction) which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- Intellectual Property.
- We retain, to the maximum extent possible, all ownership, without limitation, of all the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks") unless they are marks used by Merchants who have provided them to us for use on this Website. The Marks are owned or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law of the United States of America, the law of the jurisdiction where you reside, and international conventions. All content on the Website provided by us is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website.
- Dispute Resolution. Any claim or dispute between you and us, our officers, directors, agents, parent companies and vendors that arises out of or relates to this Agreement or use of the Website shall be submitted to mediation. Mediation shall be conducted in Sullivan County, Tennessee..If, after a good faith effort to resolve the dispute in mediation, no resolution has been reached then the dispute shall be decided by binding arbitration. Arbitration shall be initiated in Sullivan County, Tennessee or shall be done entirely remote. Arbitration shall be subject to the Federal Arbitration Act and not any state arbitration law. Unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties in writing, the arbitration will be conducted before one arbitrator and will be governed by the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) Commercial Arbitration Rules and, if the arbitrator deems them applicable, the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, the “Rules and Procedures”). To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you and we must abide by the following rules: (1) ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT BY YOU OR US MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; (2) THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING, AND MAY NOT AWARD CLASS-WIDE RELIEF; (3) the arbitration shall be confidential, and neither you nor we may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of enforcement of the arbitration award; and (4) the arbitrator may award any individual relief or individual remedies that are permitted by applicable law..The prevailing party shall paid its fees and litigation expenses..
- Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect.
- Email at email@example.com;
What is it?
Why would I use it?
*360LegalForms is an online legal form generator designed to aid you in the creation of your documents. Because the law varies over time and between different geographic locations, the information provided by 360LegalForms is designed to be broad and generally applicable; the information provided in this document should not be construed as legal advice. Furthermore, this information is not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, or up to date. Your use of 360LegalForms does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and 360LegalForms, its employees, independent contractors, or representatives. When in doubt about what to do with a form generated by 360LegalForms, how to properly file a document with your state, or any other question that requires the provision of legal advice, consult a legal professional that is licensed to practice in the applicable jurisdiction. You assume all risk for any reliance upon the information provided by 360LegalForms